Thursday, March 15, 2012

east coast {baby} bird's....nest









Where have I been these past 8 months??  Well, here is a glimpse at what I've been up to, getting ready for the newest member of our east coast bird's nest.  baby bird makes his debut in a mere 6 weeks, and well his "nest" is all ready for him!  I can't wait for him to see it!
Here is a list of my resources, I did so much scouting online that I wanted to share in case anyone is curious:

Crib:  Ikea Gulliver Crib
Dresser:  Vintage/ Yard Sale
Table Lamp: Vintage/ Flea Market
Ottoman: Vintage Eero Saarinen Tulip ottoman which I recovered in a slub cotton chevron fabric
Rocking Chair: Ryder Rocking Chair from West Elm ( a gift from Baby Mac's Gran)
Curtains:  West Elm Stripped shower curtain ( X2) cut and hemmed
Curtain hardware: West elm
Giraffe: Melissa and Doug
Changing Pad cover and crib sheet:  Dwell Studio/ Gio Aqua
Ceiling Fixture:  Lights Up!  Faux Bois silk, handmade in Brooklyn
Book shelf:  Ikea expedit
Mobile:  Blabla circus mobile ( gift from Gram-mama and Pap Pap)
Deer Print:  photo by Pap Pap!
Frame:  Ikea
Mini wooden London: Muji

4 comments:

  1. I love it - so cute! You did a great job, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, ann - it's just AWESOME. love those london blocks, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! @ Jen my fellow 50's girl! I thought you would like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, ADORABLE!! I would kill to have that sweet room. So excited for you all!!

    ReplyDelete