Monday, January 31, 2011

I heart this book





iggy peck architect, by andrea beaty and illustrated by david roberts, is one of the best books I have ever read. granted I first came across while babysitting, it truly is a book for everyone. the illustrations are very outside the box and the moral is pretty concise.....do what you love and love what you do! and check out iggy's mom, love her fashion sense! (click on the pages above to read the text)
and on while we are on the topic of gorgeous books.... check out this blog by the illustrator and pattern designer julia rothman, http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/ I love the concept and I could browse through her lists all day long. oh, and to pick up your own copy of iggy peck architect visit here. {makes a perfect gift!}

No comments:

Post a Comment