Thursday, January 27, 2011

I think I could get used to this











I am a magazine junkie. the feeling of the glossy pages, the colorful spreads, the ads, the perfume scents that slowly seduce you with each flip of a page. I love magazines of all types, I even love catalogs and have been known to look through stacks and stacks when visiting others homes who are so lucky to receive every catalog under the sun. then comes MATCHBOOK a new concept, one which I have explored before but never really latched on to. the online magazine (gasp). no smooth pages to touch, no corners to dog-ear, the familiar of ink and floral fragrances completely absent.

but this one is different, check it out for yourself, right here www.matchbookmag.com (sorry I posted the wrong link earlier! oops!)

let me know what you think, I think it's something I could definitely get used to!








No comments:

Post a Comment